Gang of Eight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As a colloquial term, Gang of Eight may refer to one of the following groups of eight officials or legislators who collaborated politically:
- Gang of Eight (intelligence), leaders within the U.S. Congress for intelligence matters
- Gang of Eight (fiscal matters), leaders within the U.S. Congress for fiscal matters
- Gang of Eight (immigration), leaders within the U.S. Senate who wrote the 2013 immigration bill
- Gang of Eight (Soviet Union), high-level officials within the Soviet government who attempted a coup against Mikhail Gorbachev
- Gang of Eight, Premiers who opposed Pierre Trudeau's proposed Charter of Rights and Freedoms during patriation
- The Gang of Eight, a 1962 Mexican-Spanish film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gang of Eight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.