|Look up ganga, gänga, or gånga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Ganga, or Ganges, formerly also spelled Gunga, is one of the largest rivers in India.
Ganga may also refer to:
- Ganga (goddess), the Hindu goddess that personifies the Ganges River
- Western Ganga Dynasty (Gangas), an ancient southern Indian dynasty
- Eastern Ganga Dynasty, a medieval Indian dynasty
- A term of Sanskrit origin for cannabis (drug), also called ganja
- Ganga (music), a type of rural folk singing from Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ganga, a stage name for Danish electronic musician Christian Rønn
- Ganga (1960 film), a Bengali film directed by Rajen Tarafdar
- Ganga (1965 film), a Bhojpuri film directed by Kundan Kuma
- Ganga (2006 film), a Bhojpuri film directed by Abhishek Chhadha
- Ganga (2012 film) (working name; renamed Bodyguard), a Telugu film directed by Gopichand Malineni
- Ganga (2015 film), a Kannada film directed by Sai Prakash
People with the surname
- Daren Ganga, a West Indies cricketer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.