From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gannett Company is an American media holding company.
Gannett may also refer to:
- Barzillai Gannett (1764–1832), American politician
- Diana Gannett, American classical double bassist and educator
- Ezra Stiles Gannett (1801–1871), American unitarian minister
- Frank Gannett (1876–1957), American publisher, founder of Gannett Company
- Henry Gannett (1846–1914) was an American geographer
- Lewis Gannett, American writer
- Robert T. Gannett (1917-2012), American politician
- Gannett Building, historic industrial and commercial building in Monroe County, New York, United States
- Gannett Digital, division of Gannett Company
- Gannett Fleming, American-based engineering firm
- Gannett Glacier, glacier in the Rocky Mountains within the United States
- Gannett Peak, mountain peak in Wyoming, United States
- Guy Gannett Communications, a defunct media company headquartered in Maine, United States
- TEGNA, the company known as Gannett until 2015 that now holds broadcasting and digital assets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gannett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.