From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gapon may refer to:
- Georgy Gapon (1870–1906), Russian Orthodox priest
- Yevgeni Gapon (b. 1991), Russian association football player
- Gapon, nickname of Jovan Grković (1879–1912), Serbian Orthodox monk and chetnik
- Gapon, a colloquial form of the Russian male first name Agafon
- Gafon, a diminutive of the Russian male first name Agafonik
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gapon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.