From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up garçon or garcon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garçon, the French word for "boy", may refer to:
- Émile Garçon (1851-1922), French jurist.
- Maurice Garçon (1889–1967), French novelist, historian, essayist, and lawyer
- Pierre Garçon (born 1986), American football player
- Garçon!, a 1983 film by the French author and director Claude Sautet
- "Garçon" (song), a 2007 single by French artist Koxie
- Le Garçon (EP), a 2014 release by Solomon
- Marie et les Garçons, French punk rock band, later known as the Garçons, active 1976–1980
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garçon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.