Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up garam or 가람 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garam may refer to:
- Károly Garam (born 1941), Hungarian-Finnish cellist
- Sami Garam (born 1967), Finnish cook and writer, son of Károly
- Park Ga-Ram, a member of South Korean band DickPunks
- Yoon Bit-garam (born 1990), South Korean football player
- Garam-e Pain, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Garam, Hungarian name of river Hron, part of river Danube
- Garam (film), a 2016 Telugu film
- Garam masala, meaning "hot" + "spice mixture": a South Asian spice mixture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.