|Look up garam or 가람 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garam may refer to:
- Károly Garam (born 1941), Hungarian-Finnish cellist
- Sami Garam (born 1967), Finnish cook and writer, son of Károly
- Park Ga-Ram, a member of South Korean band DickPunks
- Yoon Bit-garam (born 1990), South Korean football player
- Garam-e Pain, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Garam, Hungarian name of river Hron, part of river Danube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.