From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up garbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garbo may refer to:
- Greta Garbo (1905–1990), Swedish actress
- Gunnar Garbo (born 1924), Norwegian journalist and politician
- Ingvald Garbo (1891–1941), member of the Norwegian Resistance in WWII
- Raffaellino del Garbo (b c1466), Florentine painter
- Codename for Juan Pujol García (1912–1988), WWII British double agent
- Garbo (singer) (born 1958), Italian singer
- Greg Garbowsky (born 1986), bassist for the Jonas Brothers
- Garbo, character in US TV drama Dirt
- Garbo (film), 1992 Australian comedy film about two garbagemen
- Garbo, a 2005 documentary film about Greta Garbo co-directed and co-written by Kevin Brownlow
- "Garbo", Australian slang for a Waste collector
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.