Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up garbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garbo may refer to:
- Greta Garbo (1905–1990), Swedish actress
- Gunnar Garbo (1924–2016), Norwegian journalist and politician
- Ingvald Garbo (1891–1941), member of the Norwegian Resistance in WWII
- Raffaellino del Garbo (b c1466), Florentine painter
- Codename for Juan Pujol García (1912–1988), WWII British double agent
- Garbo (singer) (born 1958), Italian singer
- Greg Garbowsky (born 1986), bassist for the Jonas Brothers
- Garbo, character in US TV drama Dirt
- Garbo (film), 1992 Australian comedy film about two garbagemen
- Garbo, a 2005 documentary film about Greta Garbo co-directed and co-written by Kevin Brownlow
- "Garbo", Australian slang for a Waste collector
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.