Gardens Point, Brisbane
(Redirected from Gardens Point)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Brisbane CBD lies immediately to the north of the point. Gardens Point is occupied by:
- the City Botanic Gardens, from which its name is derived
- the Riverstage
- the Queensland Parliament House
- the Gardens Point campus of Queensland University of Technology
- the Old Government House
Mangroves grow on the southern and western banks of the point. The eastern bank along the Botanical Gardens contains a pedestrian promenade.
- "Gardens Point (entry 13437)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- Bull, Catherin. "Gardens Point Study - Queensland University of Technology". Australian Institute of Landscape Architects. Retrieved 20 June 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)