Gare de Colmar
|Location||9, place de la gare, Colmar|
Gare de Colmar is a railway station located in Colmar, in the Haut-Rhin département of Alsace, France. The same design was used in the construction of Gdansk's principal railway station in Poland. Thus the buildings are 'twins' of one another.
- LGV Est
- Train EuroCity
- EuroCity Iris 96 : Zurich - Basel SBB - Strasbourg - Metz - Luxembourg - Brussels ; in the other direction, this EuroCity carries number 97.
- EuroCity Vauban 90 : Brig - Basel SBB - Strasbourg - Metz - Luxembourg - Brussels ; in the other direction, this EuroCity carries number 91.
- EuroCity Jean Monnet 295 : Brussels - Luxembourg - Metz - Strasbourg - Basel SBB.
- Train Lunéa
- TER Alsace
|Preceding station||SNCF||Following station|
toward southeastern France
toward Brussels Hbf
toward Zürich Hbf
|TER Alsace 1||
toward Basel SBB
|TER Alsace 2||
|Terminus||TER Alsace 19||
More than 3 million passengers pass through the gare de Colmar per year.
- Gare aux marchandises de Colmar: goods station
- Gare de Colmar-Mésanges: halt
- Gare de Colmar-Saint-Joseph: halt
- Gare de Colmar-Sud: closed
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Timetables TER Alsace (French)
|This article about a building or structure in the French department of Haut-Rhin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Alsace région of France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|