Garelli may refer to:
- Garelli Motorcycles, an Italian moped and motorcycle manufacturer
- Carla Garelli, teen model from Paraguay
- Paul Garelli (1924–2006), French Assyriologist and professor
- Vincenza Garelli della Morea (1859–1920s), Italian pianist and composer
- Jacques Garelli (1931–2014), French-language poet and philosopher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garelli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.