From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Garm may refer to:
- Garm, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Garm, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Garm, Tajikistan, a town in the Rasht Valley
- Garm Oblast, a defunkt administrative division of Soviet Union
- Garm (glacier), a glacier in East Greenland
- Garmr, a large dog in Norse mythology that guards Hel, the land of the dead.
- The Garm, a dog-like alien being appearing in the Doctor Who episode Terminus.
- Garm (talking dog), a character in J.R.R. Tolkien's short story Farmer Giles of Ham.
- Kristoffer Rygg (b. 1976), a Norwegian musician who is primarily known by the name "Garm".
- Garm Bel Iblis, a character in the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
- Garm the Wizard, the main antagonist of the video game Gauntlet Dark Legacy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- The Garm Brood, a Zerg faction in the video game StarCraft.