Jump to navigation Jump to search
Garm may refer to:
- Garm, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Garm, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Garm, Tajikistan, a town in the Rasht Valley
- Garm Oblast, a defunct administrative division of Soviet Union
- Garm (glacier), a glacier in East Greenland
- HNoMS Garm
- Garmr, a large dog in Norse mythology that guards Hel, the land of the dead
- The Garm, a dog-like alien being appearing in the Doctor Who episode "Terminus"
- Garm (talking dog), a talking dog from J.R.R. Tolkien's short story "Farmer Giles of Ham"
- Kristoffer Rygg (born 1976), also known as Garm, Norwegian musician
- Garm Bel Iblis, a character from Star Wars Legends
- Garm, a boss creature from Ragnarok Online
- Garm, a character from Vinland Saga
- Garm the Wizard, the main antagonist of the video game Gauntlet Dark Legacy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.