|Born||October 1957 (age 61)|
Garry Pankhurst (born October 1957) is an Australian former child actor, best known for his role as Sonny Hammond in the 1960s Australian children's television series Skippy. He left the acting profession and went into hotel and restaurant management. He later started a career in meat export to Malaysia which included kangaroo meat, a situation he referred to as "Sonny's revenge".
- TV.com. "Skippy's darkest secrets".
- Money, Lawrence (13 February 2016). "'Skippy' actors hoping for new payday".
- "Garry Pankhurst". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- "Recognise this face?". 2 September 2009.
- "Skip back in time for cult show". Daily Telegraph, Australia. 17 Sep 2009. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|