|Full name||Gary Tyron Bowes|
|Date of birth||18 October 1989|
|Place of birth||Ilford, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Striker, Winger|
|2000–2002||West Ham United|
|2004–2006||West Ham United|
|2009||→ Ebbsfleet United (loan)||2||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:43, 24 September 2010 (UTC).
Gary Tyron Bowes (born 18 October 1989), is an English footballer who plays as a striker for club Louletano, II Divisão, Portugal.
Bowes began his career as a trainee with West Ham United where he stayed for two years. He was the top scorer with 27 goals in his first year and 25 goals in his second year. In 2002 Bowes was bought by Arsenal. He played mostly right wing and striker. Bowes scored 8 goals during the season 2003/2004 while he was playing for England U16 twice.[unreliable source?]
Bowes was signed by Millwall in 2007. He played mostly striker and became top scorer in reserves with 10 goals. He used his speed to change the game when he came in like during his Millwall appearances '... substitute Gary Bowes injected dangerous pace in the final stages and his good run presented Grimes with what should have been an easy goal...' [unreliable source?]
Bowes turned professional in January 2008, after playing against Port Vale at age 18, his debut. Shortly later he played a 2:1 Pre-Season Friendly against Ebbsfleet where he scored the winning goal.
In July 2010 Bowes was signed by Louletano, Portugal (II Divisão). In his debut game after arriving in Portugal, Bowes scored the decisive winning goal 1:0 in the semi final against rival Farense  and he and his team won after the final of the Algarve Cup (2:1) against the First Division Team Olhanense. During a friendly between First Division Team Portimonense and Louletano, Bowes scored again the winning goal (1:0). Louletano (with Bowes on the field) remained unbeaten during the Derby against Farense (0:0), the first League Match for Bowes.
Bowes did not score a goal against Desportivo das Aves (Taça de Portugal) in the away Cup win, but the Record stated that his lightning speed changed the game and the game turned when he came in at minute 63 from 1:0 to 1:2.
On 31 October 2010, Bowes scored his first goal of the League.
- Hugman, Barry J. (ed) (2008). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2008–09. Mainstream. ISBN 978-1-84596-324-8.
- "theyflysohigh". piczo.com. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- West Ham, The Official Website, 10.10.2005, by Tony Fowles, Ironworks Gazette
- "Kentishfootball.co.uk - Ebbsfleet United 1-2 Millwall - Daish: We're coming to the boil". kentishfootball.co.uk. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- Região Sul Algarve, Futebol: Louletano protagonista na 2.ª ronda da Taça de Portugal by Edgar Pires, 19 September 2010
- "Olhanense defronta Louletano na final". espbr.com. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- "abola.pt". abola.pt. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- ":.: Toca sinal de alarme - Portimonense - Jornal Record - o melhor do desporto :.:". record.xl.pt. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- Record, Louletano elimina Dep. Aves - Equipa da 2.ª Divisão surpreende, 19 September 2010
- Alcantarenses mantém liderança , O Jogo Online, 305/26 Seg, 1 Nov 2010, Carlos Encarnação; http://www.ojogo.pt/26-305/artigo894310.asp "Alcantarenses mantém liderança" by Carlos Encarnação
- Gary Bowes profile at ForaDeJogo