|Full name||Gary Micklewhite|
|Date of birth||21 March 1961|
|Place of birth||Southwark, London, England|
|Height||171 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|1979-1985||Queens Park Rangers||97||(11)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Southwark, London, Micklewhite began his career as a schoolboy with Manchester United, signing for them in March 1976. He turned professional on 23 March 1978, but despite being a regular in the club's reserve team, he could not break into the first team and signed for Queens Park Rangers on 4 July 1979. He came on a free transfer, signed by former United boss Tommy Docherty, and made his debut in a 2-0 win against Blackburn Rovers in October 1981. Micklewhite came on as a substitute for Clive Allen in the 1982 FA Cup Final and started the replay, scoring a goal which was disallowed. In all, Micklewhite played 97 league games scoring 11 goals for QPR before moving to Derby County in 1985.
- "Gary Micklewhite". redStat. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "Gary Micklewhite". www.soccerbase.com. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "Gary Micklewhite". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- "English FA Cup - Finalreplay (sic)". Soccerbase. Retrieved 25 January 2010.