Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gascogne may refer to:
- Gascony (French Gascogne), a region and former province of France
- Matthias Gascogne, a 16th-century French composer
- Severus de Gascogne, a suggested Duke of Aquitaine
- French battleship Gascogne (1914), a Normandie-class battleship of the French Navy.
- Basset Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Grand Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Petit Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Griffon Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Floc de Gascogne, an apéritif
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gascogne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.