From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gascogne may refer to
- Gascony (French Gascogne), a region and former province of France
- Matthias Gascogne, a 16th-century French composer
- Severus de Gascogne, a suggested Duke of Aquitaine
- French battleship Gascogne (1914), a Richelieu-class battleship of the French Navy
- Basset Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Grand Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Petit Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Griffon Bleu de Gascogne, a breed of dog
- Floc de Gascogne, an apéritif
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gascogne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.