Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gash may refer to:
- Wound, a type of injury
- Colloquial term for the vulva
- British military slang (specifically from the Royal Navy and Royal Marines) for rubbish (garbage), or for something that is considered useless, broken or otherwise of little value.
- Gash (band), Krautrock 1972
- Gash (Foetus album), 1995
- Gash (EP), an EP by Pram
- Gash, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Gash, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gash, alternate name of Gush, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gash River or Mareb River, flowing out of northern Ethiopia
- Gash (TV series), a 2003 British series presented by Armando Iannucci
- "The Gash", a song by The Flaming Lips from The Soft Bulletin
- Lauren Beth Gash (born 1960), American politician and lawyer
- Michael Gash (born 1986), English footballer
- Jim Gash (born 1967), president of Pepperdine University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.