Gasparini is an Italian surname and can refer to:
- Francesco Gasparini (1668-1727), or simply "Gasparini," major Italian composer, Vivaldi's superior at the Pietà
- Gaspare Gasparini, Italian painter, died 1590
- Graziano Gasparini, architect
- Matteo Gasparini, Italian 18th century decorator
- An Italian chef named Gasparini supposedly invented meringue
- Lodovico Gasparini is a film director.
- John "Gino" Gasparini, former North Dakota Fighting Sioux hockey coach, current president of United States Hockey League
- Leonard Gasparini, Canadian poet and lecturer
- Marten Gasparini (born 1997), Italian baseball player
- Quirino Gasparini (1721-1778), minor Italian composer who wrote an aria often substituted in Mozart's Mitridate
- Zulma Gasparini is an Argentine palaeontologist, notable for her works on Mesozoic marine reptiles, and on fossil crocodiles from South America
- Gasparinisaura is a genus of dinosaur from the Late Cretaceous
- Foucher-Gasparini was a French mechanical organ building company in Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gasparini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.