Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gato is a Spanish, Portuguese and Galician word for cat.
Gato may also refer to:
- Gato Island, in the Visayan Sea, Philippines
- Gato Island, in the Mochima National Park on the northeastern coast of Venezuela
- Any of a number of species in the Catshark family
- El Gato, a cat owned by Jeremy Corbyn and his family
Fiction and media
- Anavel Gato, character in the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- El Gato Negro refers to two comic-book characters featured in the Azteca Productions' Universe
- El Gato: Crime Mangler, comic by American artist Michael Aushenker
- Hombre Gato ("Cat Man"), South American legend
- El Gato, main character in the novel Keeper by Mal Peet
- Poosy Gato, resident cat in American comic strip Gordo
- El Gato, valuable artifact in the movie The Rundown from 2003 starring The Rock, Christopher Walken, Seann William Scott and Rosaria Dawson.
- Gato class submarines (launched 1941–43) of the United States Navy
- USS Gato (SS-212) (launched 1941), first submarine of the Gato class
- USS Gato (SSN-615) (launched 1964), nuclear submarine used in the Cold War
- Gato (artform), Argentine musical style and associated dance
- Il Gato, a band from San Francisco, California, USA
- Los Gatos (band), Argentine rock group of the late 1960s
- Gatos de Madrid, rugby team which represented Madrid in the Super Ibérica de Rugby league in 2009
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.