From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaviota is a Spanish word for "seagull". It may refer to:
- Gaviota State Park in southern Santa Barbara County, California
- Gaviota, California, an unincorporated town near Gaviota State Park, California
- Gaviota Peak, a summit in the Santa Ynez Mountains, California
- Gaviota Tunnel, a tunnel on U.S. Route 101 completed in 1953
- Isla de las Gaviotas, Montevideo, an islet in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Gaviota (award), the most important prize awarded by the public in the Viña del Mar International Song Festival
- Gaviota traidora, a corrido by Margarito Estrada
- Gaviota (genus), an extinct Laridae genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaviota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.