Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gaviota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaviota is the Spanish word for "seagull". It may refer to:
- Gaviota, California, an unincorporated town near Gaviota State Park, California
- Gaviota Peak, a summit in the Santa Ynez Mountains, California
- Gaviota State Park in southern Santa Barbara County, California
- Gaviota Tunnel, a tunnel on U.S. Route 101 completed in 1953
- Isla de las Gaviotas, Montevideo, an islet in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Gaviota (award), the most important prize awarded by the public in the Viña del Mar International Song Festival
- Gaviota (genus), an extinct Laridae genus
- Gaviota traidora, a 1969 corrido by Margarito Estrada
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaviota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.