From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaze can refer to:
- Gaze, a concept in visual culture dealing with how an audience views characters
- Gaze (film festival), an annual LGBT event in Dublin, Ireland
- Gaze (album), by The Beautiful South
- Gaze (band), an indie pop band based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Gaze (physiology), coordinated motion of the eyes and neck
- GAZE, Basque term 'gazte ekinzale' which refers to an entrepreneurial youth
- Shoegaze, a music genre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gaze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.