From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Geat.
Geet may refer to:
- Geet (song), a traditional Hindi or Urdu song (Geet is a Hindi word for song).
- Geet (1944 film)
- Geet (1970 film), a Bollywood film directed by Ramanand Sagar
- Geet (1992 film), a Bollywood film directed by Parto Ghosh
- Geet Hui Sabse Parayee, a Hindi-language soap opera airing in India
- Geet Gaata Chal, a Hindi film released in 1975
- Prem Geet, a 1981 Bollywood film directed by Sudesh Issar.
People with first name Geet
- Geet Sethi a professional player of English billiards.
- Geet Sagar the winner of India's inaugural season of X Factor (2011).
- Geet Chaturvedi Hindi poet and novelist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.