Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up geiger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geiger may refer to:
- Geiger counter, a device for detecting radiation
- Geiger–Müller tube, the sensing element of the a Geiger counter
- Geiger–Marsden experiment, a 1909 physics experiment
- Geiger–Nuttall law, an empirical 1911 rule relating alpha decay energy to decay half-life
- Geiger tree (Cordia sebestena), a species of flowering plant
- Geiger (corporation), a promotional products company
- Geiger (comics), a minor, teenage Marvel Comics super-heroine
- USNS Geiger, a transport ship in the United States Navy
- Giger (Swiss form)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.