Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up geiger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geiger may refer to:
- Geiger counter, a device for detecting radiation
- Geiger–Müller tube, the sensing element of the a Geiger counter
- Geiger–Marsden experiment, a 1909 physics experiment
- Geiger–Nuttall law, an empirical 1911 rule relating alpha decay energy to decay half-life
- Geiger tree (Cordia sebestena), a species of flowering plant
- Geiger (corporation), a promotional products company
- Geiger (comics), a minor, teenage Marvel Comics super-heroine
- USNS Geiger, a transport ship in the United States Navy
- Giger (Swiss form)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geiger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.