From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
General Court may refer to:
- General Court (European Union)
- New Hampshire General Court
- Massachusetts General Court
- Cortes Generales, the national parliament of Spain (directly translated as "General Court(s)", though more commonly left untranslated in English-language texts)
Institutions formerly known as General Court include:
- Vermont General Assembly, formerly the Vermont General Court
- Connecticut General Assembly, formerly the Connecticut General Court
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title General Court.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.