From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The following article titles contain the word generalization or generalizations:
- Derivative (generalizations), fundamental construction of differential calculus
- Universal generalization, a rule in predicate logic
- Generalization error, in machine learning, the modal function that measures how far a student machine is from a teacher machine
- Hasty generalization, a logical fallacy of faulty generalization
- Generalizations of Fibonacci numbers, in mathematics
- Generalizations of Pauli matrices, in mathematics, physics, and quantum information
- Categorical imperative, redirect from "Generalization in Ethics"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Generalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.