|Look up genet or genêt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genet or Genêt may refer to:
Animals and plants
- Genet (biology), a colony of plants, fungi or bacteria that come from a single genetic source.
- Genet (animal), a small predatory Old World carnivore related to the civet
- Genet (surname)
- Genêt, pen name of the New Yorker's Paris correspondent Janet Flanner
- Jean Genet, French novelist, playwright, poet, essayist, and political activist.
- Genet, Ethiopia, a town in southern Ethiopia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.