|Born||August 24, 1927
|Period||1984 — present|
|Notable works||Beechwood Bunny Tales
(La Famille Passiflore)
Geneviève Huriet (b. August 24, 1927 in France) is the author of the Beechwood Bunny Tales (La Famille Passiflore) children's book series. Huriet lives in Paris with her diplomat husband and four children, and has travelled abroad in Japan, Britain, Angola and elsewhere. She once worked as a librarian, and began writing for her nine grandchildren before launching her career.
Her works have been published by Éditions Milan, Grasset Jeunesse and Albin Michel in her native country. Only the first seven Beechwood stories have seen English translations from Gareth Stevens (in 1991 and 1992).
- (in French) Catalogue BN-Opale Plus - Geneviève Huriet. Retrieved May 6, 2008.
- (in French) Geneviève Huriet author page at Éditions Milan site. Retrieved January 7, 2008.
- New Titles (March-April 2003). Éditions Grasset. Retrieved February 19, 2008.
- (in French) Geneviève Huriet - auteur jeunesse. Ricochet-Jeunes. Retrieved January 7, 2008.
- (in French) Films d'animation (2001, December 23). Le Monde Television. Accessed January 13, 2008.
|This article about a French writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|