Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up genre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genre is the term for any category of literature or other forms of art or culture.
Genre may also refer to:
- Music genre, category of musical works with shared characteristics
- Genre (magazine), an American gay men monthly
- Genre (animated film), a short film by animator Don Hertzfeldt
- genre b.goode, an indie record label used by Australian band TISM
- Genre art, pictorial representations in any of various media that represent scenes or events from everyday life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.