From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up genre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genre is the term for any category of literature or other forms of art or culture.
Genre may also refer to:
- Music genre, category of musical works with shared characteristics
- Genre (magazine), an American gay men monthly
- Genre (animated film), a short film by animator Don Hertzfeldt
- genre b.goode, an indie record label used by Australian band TISM
- Genre art, pictorial representations in any of various media that represent scenes or events from everyday life
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.