|Look up gentian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gentian is a plant that has terminal tubular flowers.
Gentian may also refer to:
- HMS Gentian (K90), a Royal Navy Flower-class corvette
- USCGC Gentian (WIX-290), a Cactus-class seagoing buoy tender
- Gentian Hajdari (born 1975), Albanian football defender
- Gentian Stojku (born 1974), Albanian football midfielder
- Saint Gentian (died 287), French Christian martyr
- Gentian violet, a dye and antifungal agent
- Gentian (spirit), a distilled alcoholic beverage
- Gentian, Michigan, a community in the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gentian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.