Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up genuine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Genuine may refer to:
- Genuine (Stacie Orrico album), Stacie Orrico's 2000 debut album
- Genuine (Fayray album), a 2001 album by J-pop singer Fayray
- "Genuine", a single by Canadian singer-songwriter Mae Moore
- Genuine Parts Company, a Fortune 1000 company that was founded in 1928
- Genuine Scooters, a Chicago-based scooter manufacturer
- Genuine Games, a video game company founded in early 2002
- Genuine Meaning, a knowledge share website
- Genuine (film), a 1920 silent film by Robert Wiene
- Genuine, a difficulty rating in Dance Dance Revolution
- Genuine (horse), a Japanese Thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Genuine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.