George Archer (architect)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about Maryland architect. For the Erie Railroad architect, see George E. Archer.
George Archer (1848–1920) was an American architect. A native of Maryland and graduate of Princeton University, he designed several churches, banks, and other buildings in the Mid-Atlantic states of the US.
- Harford National Bank at Bel Air, Harford County, Maryland
- Walters Bath No. 2 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Twp private home, Sudbrook Park, Maryland
- Buildings at Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Graham-Hughes House in Baltimore, Maryland
- "George Archer (1848-1920)". American Institute of Architects. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- "George Archer 1848-1920". Baltimore Architecture. Retrieved 2013-05-05.
- Marciano, Marie (2011-11-02). "Dream home: Sudbrook Park Victorian is a home for the holidays – and beyond". Baltimore. Retrieved 2013-05-07.