George D. Hart
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|George D. Hart|
|Member of the
Fifth Essex District
January 1890 – January 1891
|Succeeded by||B. Frank Southwick|
of Lynn, Massachusetts
January 4, 1886 – 1887
|Preceded by||John R. Baldwin|
|Succeeded by||George C. Higgins|
|Member of the
1885 – January 4, 1886
|Born||December 7, 1846
|Died||February 24, 1932
|Residence||108 Johnson Street, Lynn, Massachusetts|
|Allegiance||United States of America
|Unit||Company B, 4th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Heavy Artillery|
|Battles/wars||American Civil War|
George D. Hart (December 7, 1846 – February 24, 1932) was a Massachusetts politician who served as a Massachusetts State Senator and as a member of the Common Council, and as the 21st Mayor of Lynn, Massachusetts.
- Andrews, George F. (1890), Commonwealth of Massachusetts Official Gazette State Government 1890, Boston, MA: George F. Andrews, p. 17.
- Coolidge, Henry D. (1890), Manual for the use of the General Court, Boston, Mass: Massachusetts General Court, p. 465.
- Coolidge, Henry D. (1891), Manual for the use of the General Court, Boston, Mass: Massachusetts General Court, p. 460.
- Coolidge, Henry D. (1891), Manual for the use of the General Court, Boston, Mass: Massachusetts General Court, p. 465.
- The City Documents Comprising the Annual Reports for 1916 The Municipal Register And The Chronological View of the Government of the City of Lynn, Lynn, MA: The City of Lynn; Frank S. Whitten, Printer, 1917
- Hobbs, Clarence W. (1886), Lynn and surroundings, Lynn, Mass: Lewis & Winship, p. 147.
- Special to The New York Times (February 25, 1932), "GEORGE D. HART.", New York Times, New York City, p. 21.
John R. Baldwin
|21st Mayor of Lynn, Massachusetts
January 4, 1886
George C. Higgins
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|