From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Georges Badin (13 March 1927 – 23 November 2014) was a French poet and painter.
Georges Badin has been curator of the Musée d'Art Moderne de Céret from 1967 to 1986.
- Maison de la Catalanité, Perpignan (2011)
- Galerie Åkern, Kongsberg, Norway (2007)
- Galerie Lucie Weill & Seligmann, Paris (2005, 2006)
- Galerie Berthet Aittouares, Paris (2005, 2006)
- Galerie Nicolas Deman, Paris (2005)
- Galerie Florence Arnaud, Paris (1993, 1997, 1998)
- Galerie Bernard Jordan, Paris (1984, 1985, 1986)
- Galerie L'Arturiale, Liège (1981, 1982, 1983)
- Artist's Website http://www.georgesbadin.com/
|This article about a poet from France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French painter born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|