|Full name||George Wilfred Mee|
|Date of birth||12 April 1900|
|Place of birth||Bulwell, Nottingham, England|
|Date of death||July 1978 (aged 78)|
|Place of death||Poulton-le-Fylde, England|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Highbury Vale Athletic|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Bill Norman gave Mee his Blackpool debut on 18 September 1920, replacing Joe Donachie at outside-left in a 2–0 league victory at Coventry. He went on to make a further 28 appearances during the 1920–21 campaign, scoring two goals, including the only goal in a victory over Nottingham Forest at Bloomfield Road on 22 January 1921.
In his second season, 1921–22, he scored seven goals, including the only goal in a victory at Coventry City on 28 January 1922, and both goals in a 2–1 win at home to Nottingham Forest on 4 March. One of them was described as "one of the greatest goals ever seen at Bloomfield Road".
Mee's final appearance for Blackpool occurred on 19 December 1925, in a single-goal victory over Sheffield Wednesday at Bloomfield Road. He was transferred to Derby County in February, along with Jimmy Gill, where he played until 1932 and made 148 appearances, scoring 15 goals. He went on to play for Burnley, Mansfield Town, Great Harwood, Accrington Stanley and Rochdale before returning to Accrington Stanley in 1938 where he ended his career.
Blackpool F.C. Hall of Fame
Mee was inducted into the Hall of Fame at Bloomfield Road, when it was officially opened by former Blackpool player Jimmy Armfield in April 2006. Organised by the Blackpool Supporters Association, Blackpool fans around the world voted on their all-time heroes. Five players from each decade are inducted; Mee is in the pre-1950s.
- Singleton, Steve, ed. (2007). Legends: The great players of Blackpool FC (1 ed.). Blackpool: Blackpool Gazette. p. 15. ISBN 978-1-84547-182-8.
- Dunning, Bob (12 October 2007). "Sons and Daughters: Brothers". Bob Dunning. Archived from the original on 31 December 2007. Retrieved 5 January 2008.
- Calley, Roy (20 October 1992). Blackpool: A Complete Record 1887-1992. Breedon Books Publishing Co Ltd. p. 106. ISBN 1-873626-07-X.
- "The Hall Of Fame - pre 1950's". Blackpool Supporters Association. Retrieved 29 November 2009.
- Calley, Roy (20 October 1992). Blackpool: A Complete Record 1887-1992. Breedon Books Publishing Co Ltd. ISBN 1-873626-07-X.
- Singleton, Steve, ed. (2007). Legends: The great players of Blackpool FC (1 ed.). Blackpool: Blackpool Gazette. ISBN 978-1-84547-182-8.