Gerald Abraham (American football)
|Date of birth:||July 4, 1965|
|Place of birth:||Denver, Colorado|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career Arena football statistics as of 1991|
|Stats at ArenaFan.com|
Gerald Abraham (born July 4, 1965) is a former American Football player who played professional football for the Denver Dynamite of the Arena Football League. He played college football at Wyoming
At Wyoming, Gerald played fullback and running back and was Wyoming's all-time leading rusher at the time.
Gerald is currently the program director for the Denver PAL
- "Gerald Abraham". www.arenafan.com. ArenaFan. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Robert Sullivan (November 9, 1987). "College Football". www.sportsillustrated.cnn.com. Sports Illustrated. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
- Chicago, T. w. (1987, Sep 27). Wyoming saves best for last. Chicago Tribune (Pre-1997 Fulltext), pp. 14-14.
- Abraham, I'll make dynamite roster DATELINE ROCKIES. (1991, May 28). Denver Post (Pre-1997 Fulltext), pp. 2.D-2D.
- Adam Musto (March 23, 2012). "Denver Broncos host USA Football State Forum". www.usafootball.com. USA Football Inc. Retrieved January 23, 2013.
|This Arena Football League-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|