Gerard J. M. van den Aardweg
||This article may be unbalanced towards certain viewpoints. (July 2015)|
Aardweg promotes opinions that the Irish Times describes as conspiracy theories, including that the Nazi Party was "rooted" in homosexuals, and that homosexuality is being imposed on the world by wealthy organizations.
- On the Origins and Treatment of Homosexuality: A Psychoanalytic Reinterpretation ISBN 9780275902339 (1985)
- The Battle for Normality: Self-Therapy for Homosexual Persons ISBN 0898706149 (1997)
- Hungry Souls ISBN 9780895558992 (2009)
- "Dutch psychologist links homosexuality to conspiracy theories". The Irish Times. 14 May 2015.
- NARTH affiliate addresses anti-LGBT audience in Dublin, splcenter.org, 18 May 2015; accessed 17 July 2015.
- "No campaigners criticise Nazi Germany ‘comparison’". The Irish Times. 15 May 2015.