Gerhart von Schulze-Gävernitz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Zum sozialen Frieden (Toward a peaceful society; 1890)
- Grossbetrieb (Large operations; 1892)
- Thomas Carlyles Welt- und Lebensanschauung (Thomas Carlyles view of life and the world; 1893)
- Volkswirtschaftliche Studien aus Russland (Political economic studies from Russia; 1899)
- Democracy and religion. A Study in Quakerism (1931)
His son, Gero von Schulze-Gaevernitz, was also an economist.
- James Thompson. "Gaevernitz, Gerhart von Schulze- (1864–1943)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography. Retrieved 14 March 2007. (subscription required)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- New International Encyclopedia. 1905. .
- Newspaper clippings about Gerhart von Schulze-Gävernitz in the 20th Century Press Archives of the ZBW
|This article about a German economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a German politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|