Dr. Gerri Sinclair is a Canadian businesswoman and technologist and current Executive Director of the Masters of Digital Media Program at the Centre for Digital Media, Great Northern Way Campus, Vancouver, British Columbia.
Sinclair was previously General Manager of MSN Canada. Prior to joining Microsoft Canada, Sinclair founded NCompass Labs, a Web content management software company acquired by Microsoft in 2001.
Sinclair has served on a number of Canadian national and provincial advisory boards, including the National Advisory Council on the Information Highway and the National Broadband Task Force. She was formerly President of the British Columbia Premier's Technology Council.
Sinclair is a 2008 recipient of the Canadian Public Policy Forum Annual Testimonial Award. She is the recipient of the YWCA Women of Distinction Award and the Canadian Women in Communications Woman of the Year Award.
Sinclair was the founding director of the ExCITE lab at Simon Fraser University.
- BW Online | June 6, 2001 | From Shakespeare to Software Archived May 23, 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Executive Director | Masters of Digital Media Program - Interdisciplinary Graduate Degree in 3D, Animation, Film, Games, Virtual Worlds, Computer Art Archived September 15, 2008 at the Wayback Machine
- http://www.microsoft.com/canada/media/bios/bio-gerri_sinclair.mspx Archived October 22, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Microsoft to Acquire NCompass Labs: Strategic Addition of Web Content Management System Extends Microsoft .NET Enterprise Server Family Archived January 7, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Premier's Technology Council Members - Province of British Columbia Archived December 30, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
- Annual Testimonial Dinner & Awards - Public Policy Forum Archived February 1, 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- CWNMA Nominees Archived March 7, 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- Canada Foundation for Innovation : MEDIA Archived February 10, 2012 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gerri Sinclair.|