|Founded||February 14, 1997Quezon City, Philippinesin|
|Headquarters||Quezon City, Philippines|
Number of locations
Gerry’s Restaurant and Bar, formerly Gerry's Grill, is a group of restaurants based in the Philippines. Its first branch opened at Tomas Morato in Quezon City on February 14, 1997. Years after two more branches opened in the US. In 2010, they started to expand in Singapore and 2012 in Qatar. Gerry's has already 75 branches locally and internationally.
Gerry’s offers a menu featuring grilled seafood, Filipino and Asian favorites, beermates, and Pica-Pica.
Gerry's Grill was opened by Gerry Apolinario on February 14, 1997 as a bar where people could hang out after work. Since then, the restaurant business rapidly expanded.
Other countries that are being considered to have branches soon include Canada, Australia, and Thailand.
- Bacay, Alexa H. (August 3, 2004). "Designated cook cashes in on bar chow". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved May 7, 2016.
- "Gerry's Grill bares int'l expansion plans". philSTAR.com. November 15, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-23.
- "Gerry's grill to open at Marina Bay sands, Singapore". Philippine Star. 2010-11-29. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- "More Gerry's Grill branches to rise overseas". GMA. 2011-02-07. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- Paterno Esmaquel II (February 7, 2011). "More Gerry's Grill branches to rise overseas". GMA News Online. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
|This Philippines-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|