November 3, 1932|
Cudworth, SK, CAN
|Died||March 21, 2006(aged 73)|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||175 lb (79 kg; 12 st 7 lb)|
|Played for||Boston Bruins
Detroit Red Wings
Toronto Maple Leafs
Oakland Seals/California Golden Seals
Ehman played in the National Hockey League for the Boston Bruins, Detroit Red Wings, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Oakland Seals/California Golden Seals. He played 429 regular season games in the NHL, scoring 96 goals and 118 assists for 214 points. He also played for various teams in the American Hockey League, Western Hockey League and the Quebec Hockey League. He died on March 21, 2006 of lung cancer.
Awards and achievements
- 1964 John B. Sollenberger Trophy winner (Rochester).
- 1964 NHL All Star.
- 1963-64 Stanley Cup Champion with Toronto (as a Player)
- 1979-80 Stanley Cup Champion with New York Islanders (Scout)
- 1980-81 Stanley Cup Champion with New York Islanders (Scout)
- 1981-82 Stanley Cup Champion with New York Islanders (Head Scout)
- 1982-83 Stanley Cup Champion with New York Islanders (Assistant General Manager/Director of Scouting)
- Gerry Ehman's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Gerry Ehman's biography at Legends of Hockey
- Gerry Ehman WHA & NHL statistics
|General Manager of the St. Louis Blues
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|