|Look up get in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Get is an English main or auxiliary verb with many uses
Get or GET may refer to:
- Get (animal), the offspring of an animal
- GET (time), a time zone used in the Republic of Georgia
- Get (divorce document), the Jewish divorce procedure
- Get (conflict), legal issues in Jewish divorce procedure
- Graded exercise therapy, for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Guaranteed Education Tuition Program, a savings plan for tertiary education, Washington, US
- Institut TELECOM, previously Groupe des Ecoles des Télécommunications (GET)
- GET (HTTP), a type of HTTP request
- GET, a UNIX command to send requests to WWW servers
- Get AS, a Norwegian cable-TV operator and internet service provider
- Get-ligaen, the premier Norwegian ice hockey league
- A member of several Thracian tribes known collectively as the Getae.
- All pages beginning with "Get"
- All pages with a title containing Get
- GETS (disambiguation)
- Git (disambiguation)
- Got (disambiguation)
- Acquire (disambiguation)
- Receive (disambiguation)
- Possess (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Get.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.