From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ghast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ghast may refer to:
- Ghasts, a race of creatures in H. P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands
- Ghast, the third of the Demons Three in the original Justice League of America comic book series
- Ghasts (Dungeons & Dragons), a stronger breed of ghouls in the Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game
- "Cliff-ghasts", creatures in the His Dark Materials trilogy
- Ghast, a creature found in the Nether in the game Minecraft.
- Ghast, a hybrid pet resembling a hooded and ragged cloaked green wraith found within the MMORPG Wizard101
- A ghost-like creature in the MMORPG RuneScape.
- A ghost-like foe in the Final Fantasy video game series.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.