Gheorghe Crăciun (8 May 1950, Zărnești – 30 January 2007, Constanța) was a Romanian writer and translator.
Crăciun was born in Tohanu Vechi, now part of Zărneşti, Braşov County. In addition to being a novelist and a translator, he was also a literary theorist. He graduated from a highschool in Sighişoara, and later studied at the Philology Department of the University of Bucharest. From 1990 he taught at the Department of Literature of Braşov University. In 2002 he received a doctorate in literature from Bucharest University for his thesis on Transitivity in Modernist and Post-Modernist Romanian Poetry. He is considered an important author of the 1980s generation in Romanian literature.
- Acte originale. Copii legalizate (1982)
- Compunere cu paralele inegale (1988)
- Frumoasa fără corp (1993)
- Pupa russa (2004)
- Experiment in Romanian Post-War Literature (1998)
- Images & Texts / lmages et textes (2000)
- Composition aux paralleles inegales (2001)
-  An article in English explaining the concept of generation in Romanian contemporary literature
|This article about a Romanian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|