|Publication date||July 2013 to present|
|No. of issues||20|
|Main character(s)||Jackson Winters|
|Written by||Joshua Williamson|
|Artist(s)||Goran Sudžuka, Miroslav Mrva|
The series follows Jackson Winters, a man that is capable of stealing anything. His last attempt at theft resulted in the gruesome deaths of his teammates and landed him in jail. He's broken out of prison by an extremely wealthy man who wants him to steal a ghost from a house rumored to be haunted due to it being the site of multiple cult murders. Winters agrees to the job, but only if he can assemble his own team.
Critical reception for Ghosted has been positive. Comic Book Resources and IGN both praised the work overall, and IGN commented that "Even when Williamson employs the tired old method of showing Jackson going around to recruit a team of supernatural experts to help him with the job, it works wonderfully because of Jackson’s no-BS attitude."
- Johnston, Rich. "Ghosted – A New Image Comic From Joshua Williamson, Goran Sudzuka And Sean Phillips For July. Oh, And, Ezekiel.". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- "Ghosted: Making an Awesome Comic". IGN. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Truitt, Bryan. "'Ghosted' features a haunted heist for Joshua Williamson". USA Today. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Furino, Giaco. "Bagged and Boarded Comic Reviews: Constantine, '50s Robots, and More!". Fearnet. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Reed, Patrick. "New Comic Book Day Pull-List: '7 Against Chaos', 'Adventure Time', 'Ghosted', And More Reviewed". MTV Geek. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Zawisza, Doug. "GHOSTED #1 (review)". CBR. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Yehl, Joshua. "Ghosted #1 Review". IGN. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
|This Image Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|