Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gier or Gier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gier may refer to:
- Gier (river), a river in France
- Aqueduct of the Gier, an ancient Roman aqueduct
- Greed (Jelinek novel) or Gier, a 2000 novel by Elfriede Jelinek
People with the surname
- Jack de Gier (born 1968), Dutch retired football striker
- Kerstin Gier (born 1966), German author
- Markus Gier (born 1970), Swiss competition rower and Olympic champion
- Michael Gier (born 1967), Swiss competition rower and Olympic champion
- Rob Gier (born 1981), English–Filipino footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.