From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gier may refer to:
- Gier (river), a French river that flows through the Loire and Rhône departments
- Aqueduct of the Gier, an ancient Roman aqueduct probably constructed in the 1st century CE to provide water for Lugdunum (Lyon)
- Greed (Jelinek novel), a 2000 novel by the Austrian writer Elfriede Jelinek
- Kerstin Gier (born 1966), a German author of novels for adults and young adults
- Markus Gier (born 1970), a Swiss competition rower and Olympic champion
- Michael Gier (born 1967), a Swiss competition rower and Olympic champion
- Rob Gier (born 1981), an English–Filipino footballer
- Jack de Gier (born 1968), a retired football striker from the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.