Gift of Gab
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gift of gab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gift of Gab may refer to:
- Eloquence, fluent, forcible, elegant or persuasive speaking
- "The Gift of Gab", a 1955 short story by Jack Vance
- Gift of Gab (film), a black-and-white film released in 1934 by Universal Pictures
- Gift of Gab (rapper), American musician, member of Blackalicious
- Irish legend of the Blarney Stone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gift of Gab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.