This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gigatronics (1980-1992) was a Greek computer manufacturer. It produced the model "ΕΡΜΗΣ" (1984) based on the microprocessor 6502, and the personal computer "KAT" (1988) based on the microprocessors 8088 and 65C816. "ΕΡΜΗΣ" had its own operating system, database and the programming language "SUPER BASIC", while "KAT" was running in both IBM and Apple modes.
In 1986 developed the database, spreadsheet and word processing program "Foundation" that distributed also in USA for Apple personal computers.
- Financial Times, 1 Nov. 1984, https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7rhutfqml1hjk2/FIN TIMES 1984.pdf?dl=0.
- Athena Magazine, International Studies Association, Issue 22-40, p. 16, 1988.
- InfoWorld, InfoWorld Media Group Inc., Vol.7, Issue 47, p. 19, 25 Nov. 1985.
- Social Europe : Supplement on..., Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Vol.7, p. 54-55, 1985.
- Greece : a country study, Eugene K. Keefe, American University (Washington D.C.), Foreign Area Studies, p. 184, 1986.
- Social Europe, The software industry, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, Supplement 6/86, p. 80, 1986.
|This article on a Greek company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|