From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up giggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A giggle is a high-pitched, bubbly laugh.
Giggle or Giggles may also refer to:
- Giggles the Pig, 2015 mayoral candidate in Flint, Michigan
- Giggles (Happy Tree Friends), a chipmunk character from Happy Tree Friends
- Giggle (comic), a British comic book that merged with Buster
- "Giggles", an episode of The Little Mermaid
- "The Giggle", an episode of Phil of the Future
- giggle (software), a GTK+-based graphical front-end for git
- Jimmy Giggle is a character on Australian children's television show Giggle and Hoot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giggle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.