Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up giggle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A giggle is a high-pitched, bubbly laugh.
Giggle or Giggles may also refer to:
- Giggles the Pig, a 2015 mayoral candidate in Flint, Michigan
- Giggles (Happy Tree Friends), a chipmunk character from Happy Tree Friends
- Giggle (comic), a British comic book that merged with Buster
- "Giggles", an episode of The Little Mermaid
- "The Giggle", an episode of Phil of the Future
- giggle (software), a GTK+-based graphical front-end for git
- Jimmy Giggle, a character on Australian children's television show Giggle and Hoot
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giggle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.