From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gilt may refer to:
- Gilt, a young female domestic pig
- Gilding, the application of a thin layer of precious metal
- Gilt-edged securities, government bonds
- Gilt (album), an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Gilt Groupe, a shopping website
- Gilt darter, Percina evides, a small freshwater fish
- Internationalization and localization, a computing process sometimes referred to as GILT (for "globalization, internationalization, localization and translation")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gilt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.