Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gilt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gilt may refer to:
- Gilt, a young female domestic pig
- Gilding, the application of a thin layer of precious metal
- Gilt-edged securities, government bonds
- Gilt (album), an album by Machines of Loving Grace
- Gilt Groupe, a shopping website
- Gilt darter, Percina evides, a small freshwater fish
- Internationalization and localization, a computing process sometimes referred to as GILT (for "globalization, internationalization, localization and translation")
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gilt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.