From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gim)
GIM or Gim may refer to:
- Generation Investment Management, a London-based investment management firm
- Goa Institute of Management, an Indian Business School
- Gruppe Internationale Marxisten, a Trotskyist group
- Guided Imagery and Music, a technique used in music therapy
- Gim (food), a Korean-style laver
- Gim (sword), the Chinese straight sword used for more than 2000 years in China
- Ğīm, the fifth letter of the Arabic alphabet
- Kim (Korean name) or Gim, a Korean surname
- GIM mechanism, a mechanism in quantum field theory.
- Moluccan Evangelical Church, (Geredja Indjili Maluku), a Reformed Christian denomination in the Netherlands
People with the given name
- Gim Allon, a character in the DC Comics universe
- Cen (surname) romanized Gim sometimes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GIM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.