|Member of the Washington House of Representatives|
from the 14th district
|Assumed office |
January 1, 2015
|Preceded by||Charles Ross|
|Alma mater||University of Washington (B.S.)|
Clark College (A.S.)
Gina R. Mosbrucker, for sixteen years Gina McCabe, is an American politician. A Republican, she has served in the Washington House of Representatives since January 1, 2015, when she was sworn in 11 days ahead of most new Washington state legislators. She was elected in 2014 to succeed retiring Republican Charles Ross.
Born as Gina Mosbrucker, she is a fourth-generation resident of Klickitat County, Washington. She runs the Goldendale Quality Inn and Suites Hotel and a performing arts studio in her hometown of Goldendale, and is a former vice president and director of the Goldendale Chamber of Commerce. For sixteen years she went by the surname "McCabe" from her husband, but after divorcing her husband in April 2018, she switched her surname back to "Mosbrucker".
- "Early Ross to McCabe switch-over planned". Yakima Herald. December 30, 2014. Archived from the original on February 11, 2015. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "Gina McCabe". House Republican Organizational Committee. Archived from the original on February 11, 2015. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "Goldendale woman announces candidacy for state representative". The Goldendale Sentinel. April 9, 2014. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "14th Legislative District candidate Gina McCabe: In her own words". Yakima Herald. July 20, 2014. Archived from the original on February 11, 2015. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- Donald W. Meyers (May 8, 2018). "Rep. Gina McCabe changes last name to Mosbrucker". Yakima Herald. Retrieved August 8, 2018.
|This article about a politician from the state of Washington is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|